The Bean Counter is an automatic scoreboard to give us an incentive to post to the Beans.
This page will automatically score the three of us according to the Official Rules, designed to put everyone on a level playing field according to their likelihood of writing new blog posts:
- Kev will score one bean for every calendar month where he makes two or more new posts.
- Chris will score one bean for every calendar month where he makes four or more new posts.
- Ian will score one bean for every calendar month where he has made exactly three or four new posts.
- A nasty dried pea will be awarded on months where a bean is not scored.
- Beans are better than peas.
The scores include the present month, but they update all the time as more posts are made.
The present rules were introduced in August 2018. All previous beans and peas were re-evaluated according to the current Official Rules, because life is cruel.