It’s the end of Christmas now, and there’s no more Christmas left to be handed out, so it’s time to count up and see what this year’s season has poured into my jug.
- Ten socks
- Brown and yellow checked shirt
- Mr Bowie t-shirt
- 500g slab of chocolate
- bag of hilarious chocolate “sprouts”
- Box of generic Sainsbury’s assorted chocolates
- Small saucepan
- Camembert baking dish
- Carrot peeler in the shape of a giant pencil sharpener
- XKCD book
- Road Signs history book
- Something regrettable by Su Pollard
A reasonably good haul, all things considered. Well done everyone. Let’s raise a glass to Santa.