Hello, sorry to interrupt the usual nonsense, but I think I’ve had a great idea, and I’ve called it ArtDisc.
Or at least I think I have, I don’t think I’ve stolen the idea, I think I had it. It’s quite simple, but I’ll break it down anyway:
- Everyone in the UK who owns a car right now probably owns a Tax Disc Holder due to the (until recent) need for everyone who owns a car right now to display a Tax Disc.
- We no longer need to display a Tax Disk in our cars anymore here in the UK.
- In a sad kind of way, I quite like my Tax Disc Holder, and I don’t want to throw it away or put it in a drawer to be throw away in a few years when I have a tidy out.
- Why don’t we all put something else in out Tax Disc Holders?
- ART! A photo, a picture your kids drew, a cut down post card with the Mona Lisa on it, whatever.
- We’d have a nationwide, free to enter, democratically curated national art gallery.
Are you with me?
I like the idea so much, I’ve already made it a website: www.artdisc.co.uk
If you like it too, will you help me push it all over the interwebs and things so that other people might join in?
Any suggestions welcome.