Another Christmas has been and gone, so we’d better start wiping up the spillages and straightening the furniture.
Let’s see what Santa’s sack disgorged into my lap this year.
- Little Italian biscuits with almonds in them
- A selection of cheeses
- Usual assortment of chocolates
- Nice bottle of wine
- Crate of 20 bottles of Budweiser (it’s so me)
- Mug with a bear on it
- Theatre tickets
- Room escape game tickets
- Lego architecture set
- Public Service Broadcasting tea towel
- Mr Smith tea towel
- David Bowie’s Big Boy Runaround tea towel
If anyone got more tea towels than me this year, I’d like to hear about it. But for me, the best Christmas present of all is my twelfth bean of 2015. It’s been a wall-to-wall bean-filled year for me on the Beans. Happy Christmas.