Another year is over, Christmas has ended, and all that remains is to sweep up a large quantity of pine needles from the carpet, move an item of furniture over the conspicuous mulled wine stain in the middle of the living room, and plant a boot firmly in the arse of 2020 to make sure it departs on time and never returns.
What’s left, now the stocking has been emptied, the wrapping paper is off and the dust has settled? Let’s have a look.
- Large Stanley sorting box with starter collection of screws, bolts, dry wall fixings and other DIY essentials
- Bird table camera for capturing visiting wildlife in HD video without having to leave my iPhone on a windowsill and then spend 20 minutes looking for it even though it was me that put it there
- Bee hotel
- Chocolates intriguingly shaped like walnuts and acorns
- Odd coffee bags that make very fancy coffee by pouring hot water into a paper bag, somehow
- Large bars of marzipan. I fucking love marzipan
- Husky ride where I get to drive the huskies (not sure how you drive a dog but since I basically like having a go at driving anything I’m allowed to climb into I am well up for this)
- Segway safari
Well done everyone. Now let’s buckle up for 2021. It can only be better than 2020.