Due to the relentless, phenomenal demand, not seen on this scale since the Papples last arena tour, I have decided to provide a face update so that everyone can finally see exactly how many pairs of eyes I have.
Your average human being will be quite satisfied with one pair, consisting of exactly two eyes. That, I am afraid, was not good enough for me. Settling for only two would be a joke as far as I am concerned so the boys in the lab took time out of their busy lunch breaks to knock up some spares which I have secreted about my person and only now reveal for your viewing pleasure (dad joke, strike the bell):
- Original Eyes – the ones that I was blessed with upon my birth.
- Viewing Eyes – the ones used to viewing things up close.
- Peering Eyes – the ones used for peering at items from a distance.
- Seeing Eyes – the ones where you really want to see more than normal.
- Glimpsing Eyes – for when you don’t have time to take a good, firm look.
- Spotting Eyes – a back up for when my peering eyes aren’t working.
- Looking Eyes – for when you do have time to take a good, firm look.
It does require an awful lot of upper body strength to carry this many pairs of eyes with me at all times, yet I feel as though it is the best move. However you use your eyes no doubt there will come a time when you need an extra pair, and I always have at least seven spare pairs (bears) on me.
I am also very excited when the Perception Eyes (June 2017) and Notice Eyes (November 2017) will be available.