Sometimes you need answers:
- What time will the train arrive?
- When does the film start?
- What time are we meeting in Leeds?
When you need these answers, what do you do? You refer to the source of the knowledge; The train timetable, cinema website or person you intend to meet.
There are other times however, when you need information but no matter how many times you ask you’ll never get a straight answer:
- When are you going to do that thing Kev?
- When is Chris in Leeds?
- Ian, do you want a drink?
On these occasions why not make use of my new service, The Vague Answer Hotline.
- Cut out the increasingly bizarre excuses!
- Cut out 37 text messages where one will do!
- Cut out obscure references to ‘celebrities’ you’ve never heard of and never will again!
Our operatives are sat around bored out of their minds, just waiting to give you a generic vague answer that will be just as much use to you as the answer you’ll eventually get anyway.
Why not try it for yourself and give us a call today?