In the last two weeks, the following things have broken.
- My central heating boiler, which was broken for a week
- My phone, which had to be sent off for a week and a half
- My coffee pot, which still isn’t fixed
- My watch, which still isn’t fixed
- My iPod, which I had buy parts to fix myself
This has been dispiriting and distressing, and has severely tested my fortitude.
If you are thinking of breaking any of my possessions, or in any way modifying them so that they break in a seemingly accidental way, or if you become aware that one of my possessions may break or suffer a breakage-like incident, please inform me in writing at least two days beforehand so that I can prepare myself mentally and physically.